Beef and broccoli bowl benefits
- Supports weight loss because we use lean beef to prepare it
- Helps to build muscle
- Low calorie-High protein
This beef and broccoli bowl has many more benefits other than being weight loss friendly
- Beef provides a large source of L-carnitine
- L-carnitine plays a part in fat metabolism.
- May increase longevity because it contain the powerful antioxidant Glutathione
- It helps protect every cell in our body from cellular damage, which can lead to many chronic diseases
- Beef is packed with health-promoting amino acids, and it’s one of the single biggest sources of protein in the human diet.
- beef provides more than half of the day’s recommended amount of selenium and zinc.
- Eating broccoli may support better blood sugar control because of its oxidant content
- is associated with lower blood sugar and improved diabetic control because it a good source of fiber
- Research indicates that broccoli may help reduce various heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage
- may support healthy bowel function and digestive health.
- Broccoli provides an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient known to support healthy immune response
- they’re low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.
- Improves collagen production because of its high vitamin C content
More beef here