Creamy Mushroom Spinach Omelette
Creamy mushroom spinach omelette is Low in calories,filling and full of protein. Weight loss friendly.
- Mushrooms are rich sources of potassium, a nutrient known for reducing the negative impact that sodium can have on your body
- Helps to lower blood pressure because of its blood pressure
- The anti-inflammatory effect of mushrooms has been shown to greatly improve the efficiency of the immune system
- Great for bone health because of its high protein content
- Spinach also contains small amounts of sugar
- Promotes healthy digestion because it is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber
- Eggs promote and muscle build because of their high protein content
- Contains 40% of your daily vitamin D requirements
- Eggs provide us with very high-quality protein that contains all nine essential amino acids in the right amounts needed by the body for optimum growth and maintenance.
- Eggs Are Filling and Help with Weight Loss
- can help reduce the risk of heart disease because its high-density lipoprotein
- Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Promote skin health because of their vitamin C content
- Low calorie-high protein
- Vegetarian friendly
- gluten free