Cucumber and ginger Sports drink
Here are some of the great things about this juice
- It’s High in Nutrients. Cucumbers are low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals
- It Contains Antioxidants
- Promotes Hydration
- May Aid in Weight Loss
- May Lower Blood Sugar
- Read more here
- Because of its antioxidants,spinach is tied to anti-inflammation and disease protection
- Spinach is a source of naturally occurring nitrates, compounds that open up blood vessels to improve blood flow and ease the workload on the heart.
- rich source of Vitamin K which helps promote bone health
- high in vitamin A which helps our skin and fight disease
- Vitamin C in spinach is known to have the ability to prevent wrinkles and protect from eye diseases and promote heart health.
- Rich in Nutrients.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome a common digestive tract disorder
- May Help Relieve Indigestion
- Could Improve Brain Function
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms
- May Mask Bad Breath
- Relieves muscles pain
- Aids in weight loss
- Can treat forms of nausea
- Lowers blood sugar and improves heart health
Importance of hydration during exercise
- Improved muscle function.
- Regulated blood pressure. Staying hydrated helps maintain blood pressure during exercise so your heart doesn’t work harder to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Improved circulation. Staying hydrated also improves blood flow and circulation and thus the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to working muscles. Good hydration also helps remove metabolic by-products and waste from muscles, while replacing the water that is lost through sweat.
Why is it important to hydrate during exercise?
As sweat evaporates from your skin and removes heat from the body,you lose body fluid. So, you need to drink fluid during exercise to replace the fluids you lose when you sweat. That way, you’ll reduce the risk of heat stress, maintain normal body function, and maintain performance level.
To get the best out this amazing drink, we recommend enjoying our roasted rolled oats bowl as a post workout meal
Benefits of our breakfast bowl
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Level
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight because of it high fiber content
- Bananas are great to boost endurance for athletes
- Help to relieve exercise-induced inflammation
- Vitamin B6 found in bananas is responsible for removing waste from liver and kidneys
- Improves digestive health
- High in protein
- Less sodium
- Fewer carbohydrates
- A typical 6-ounce serving contains 15 to 20 grams, the amount in 2 to 3 ounces of lean meat
- great protein replacement in a vegan diet
- They’re rich in healthy fats
- Help prevent heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- seeds also help reduce inflammation