You will enjoy the freshness of this oatmeal vegan friendly bread!
oatmeal vegan friendly bread
- Oats are a whole-grain food
- They are a good source of carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucan
- They also contain more protein and fat than most grains
- may help reduce blood pressure because of its high antioxidant content
- Unsweetened almond milk contains up to 80% fewer calories than regular dairy milk
- One cup (240 ml) of almond milk contains only 1–2 grams of carbs, most of which is dietary fiber.
- It helps protect against heart disease and cancer, and it may also have beneficial effects on bone and eye health (14Trusted Source, 15Trusted Source, 16Trusted Source, 17Trusted Source)
- Its Antioxidants have been linked to reduced risk of heart attacks, strokes and some types of cancer. They may also promote eye health.
- While honey may be slightly better than refined sugar for people with diabetes, it should still be consumed with caution.
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein
- supports weight loss because of its fiber content
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure
This bread will keep you powered up because of its slow energy release due to its high fiber content
- 1 loaf has 623 calories
- Supports weight loss
- It is flavorful and fit for kids’ lunch box
Here is another breakfast option to enjoy