Nothing refreshes like this orange and carrot juice on a hot day!
- excellent source of vitamin C
- Oranges help boost the immune system and prevent cold because of their high vitamin c content
- Anti-oxidants in oranges help protect skin from free radical damage known to cause signs of aging.
- Oranges, being rich in Vitamins B6, help support the production of haemoglobin and also help keep blood pressure under check due to the presence of magnesium.
Orange and carrot juice
- Carrots contain very little fat and protein
- They’re a weight-loss-friendly food and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health
- May reduce cancer due to their antioxidant
- It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of arthritis
- Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties
Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
May help with weight loss.
Can help with osteoarthritis.
May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
Can help treat chronic indigestion.
Besides quenching your thirst, this drink is a must have because of its many nutritional benefits
- May help with colds
- Helps with skin health because of its high vitamin C content
More juice options here