This pro green veggie smoothie has all the greens needed for a nutritious drink.
Pro Green Veggie Smoothie
- May improve eye health because of lutein. Lutein is an antioxidant that has been shown to improve eye health.
- May help fatigue and weakness because of its high iron content
- Helps with hydration because 92% of raw pepper consists of water.
- Decent source of fiber
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Helps boost the immune system because of its high vitamin C content
- Vitamin K1. This vitamin is essential for blood clotting. Notably, one spinach leaf contains over half of your daily needs.
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Eating broccoli may lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control. This is because of its antioxidant and fiber content.
- may help reduce various heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive tract disorder.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms
- May Mask Bad Breath.
More smoothies here