Benefits of Protein tuna and avo salad
Protein tuna and avo salad is a great replacement for chicken or beef options.
- Tuna is a lean meat. It’s relatively high in protein, but low in calories, which means that it keeps you full longer
- helps you to form new red blood cells and prevent the development of anemia.
- reduced rates of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks.
- The omega-3 in tuna also seem to have a positive effect on eye health
- Tuna’s omega-3 fatty acids are also believed to slow the growth of tumor cells and reduce inflammation
- Tuna contains Vitamin D. Vitamin D is necessary for bone health, strengthening the immune system against disease
- Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
- High in natural fats.Good for heart health
- Avocados tend to be rich in fiber
- Improves metabolic health because of its fiber content
- Reduce total cholesterol levels
- High in protein
- Replacement in vegan diets
- Helps control appetite because of high fiber content
- We use raw carrots so as to not strip them of vitamins and minerals
- their carotene antioxidants have been linked to a reduced risk of cancer.
- Carrots are great for hydration as they mainly compose of water
- They can also feed the friendly bacteria in your gut
This salad is perfect for lunch or dinner.It is low in carbs and high in protein and natural fats.Making it suitable for a keto and pescatarian diet