This post workout strawberry chia seeds smoothie is flavorful and nutritious
- Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control
- Hydrating because they mostly contain water
- Bananas can help moderate blood sugar levels after meals and may reduce appetite by slowing stomach emptying.
- Bananas are fairly rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and safeguard against colon cancer.
- may aid weight loss because they’re low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Milk is a rich source of protein, with just one cup containing 8 grams
- Has shown to boost muscle repair in athletes.
- It may help reduce age-related muscle loss and promote muscle repair after exercise.
- Improves bone health because of its calcium content
- Fresh strawberries are very high in water, so their total carb content is very low
- They have a relatively low GI and should not cause big spikes in blood sugar levels
- Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, an antioxidant necessary for immune and skin health
Hydrate post your workout with this nutritious strawberry chia seeds smoothie
- Vegan friendly
- has no added sugar