Tofu and basmati bowl ingredients and benefits
Our Tofu and basmati bowl is filling because of its fiber content and is high in protein
- The high protein content in Tofu helps to fill you up, and keep your appetite controlled.
- Tofu is low in calories but high in protein and fat. It also contains many important vitamins and minerals.
- Scientists have also discovered that soy isoflavones can reduce blood vessel inflammation and improve their elasticity (6Trusted Source).
- Whole soy foods like tofu can improve several markers of heart health. This may lead to a reduced risk of heart disease
Basmati complements tofu on this bowl
- basmati rice can also contain a significant amount of fiber .
- A higher intake of dietary fiber can help to reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- Eating whole grains like brown basmati rice is linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Whole grains help to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Basmati rice is high in B vitamins, including B1 (thiamine). It has 22% of your daily recommended intake in each serving.
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise
- They are especially rich in vitamin C and manganese, providing 131% and 76% of the daily recommendations, respectively.
- pineapples contain bromelain, a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion, especially in those with pancreatic insufficiency.
- Avocados are full of healthy, beneficial fats that help to keep you full and satiated.
- healthy fats supports skin health,
- Half of an avocado provides approximately 25 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin K
- It aids in weight loss.
- It contains antioxidants.
- Electrolyte balance.
- Prevents heart disease.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevention of anemia.
- Healthy hair and skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
This bowl is filling and contains enough protein to be a post workout meal or dinner.
If combined with a regular exercise program,this meal supports weight loss because of its fiber and protein content.
Meat options here