VEGAN CHICKPEA SALAD
This vegan chickpea salad is high in protein and a filling meat free option.
- Chickpeas are high in protein and fiber, which makes them a filling food that may help lower appetite and reduce calorie intake at meals.
- vegan and vegetarian friendly
- may support better blood sugar control in people with diabetes
- High in fiber
- Supports gut health
- good source of protein for vegan diet
- Red cabbage is high in fiber, making it easier to digest foods and keep your digestive system healthy.
- contains a variety of nutrients that are important for bone health
- may reduce constipation
- great dose of Vitamin C, making it an antioxidant-rich, immune booster.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber
- heart-healthy fats
- plant protein
- has nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- linked to a lower risk of disease, such as stroke and heart disease (25Trusted Source, 26Trusted Source, 27Trusted Source).
- Our salad is prepared using raw vegetables so as to not strip them of nutrients
- This salad is perfect for those following the raw food diet
- supports weight loss
- Rich in protein, making it a great addition to an athlete’s diet
Meat option, here