Vegan lasagna is a tasty meat less option for those following the vegan diet
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
Lentils in our vegan lasagna
- great source of plant-based protein
- Lentils are an excellent source of B vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc
- When combined with a whole grain, like brown rice, they can give you the same quality of protein as meat.
- May reduce inflammation
- Lentils are a plentiful source of fiber, folic acid, and potassium. These nutrients all support heart health.
- Mushrooms are rich sources of potassium, a nutrient known for reducing the negative impact that sodium can have on your body.
- improve metabolism because the contain antioxidants
- Pecans are a good source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which help lower blood pressure.
- Pecans also contain Omega-3 fats, which can help ease the pain of arthritis by reducing inflammation.
- Vitamin A, vitamin E, and zinc, which are all found in pecans, support your immune system so that your body can fight off infections and repair damage.
- Low in Calories
- contains less sugar
- Naturally lactose free
- Dairy free and vegan friendly because it is plant based
- Almond milk is a great source of protein
Our Vegan lasagna comes at only 435 calories,making it a perfect option for lunch or dinner
..It has no cheese , gluten free and can be added to your weight loss program
Benefits of following a plant based diet
There are many reasons why people choose to go plant based .Here are some of the amazing benefits of a plant based diet.
- Several studies have shown that sticking with a plant-based diet can reduce blood pressure
- May help improve your cholesterol
- helps to minimize the risk of stroke
- antioxidants in plants help keep your cells healthy and your body in balance so that your immune system can function at its best.
- A healthy immune system is essential for reducing your risk for cancer because it can recognize and attack mutations in cells before they can progress to disease.
- A plant-based diet helps maintain a healthy weight
- Plants are high in fiber. Fiber is present in all unprocessed plant foods
- Eating a plant-based diet improves the health of your gut so you are better able to absorb the nutrients from food that support your immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Fiber can lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar and it’s great for good bowel management.