Vegan Meatless Meatballs ingredients and benefits
Vegan meatless meatballs are a great addition to your vegan diet because of their protein and fiber content.
- There are 3 grams of fiber in one cup of cauliflower, which is 10% of your daily needs (1).
- Consuming enough fiber may help prevent digestive conditions like constipation
- May help prevent disease because of its antioxidant content
- it is low in calories with only 25 calories per cup
- can also serve as a low-calorie substitute for high-calorie foods, such as rice and flour.
- High water content is another weight loss friendly aspect of cauliflower.
- Quinoa is much higher in fiber than most grains.
- Naturally gluten free
- Quinoa is high in protein compared to most plant foods. It also contains all the essential amino acids that you need, making it an excellent protein source for vegetarians and vegans.
- Quinoa is very high in antioxidants, which are substances that neutralize free radicals and are believed to help fight aging and many diseases.
- Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties.
- Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
- May help with weight loss.
- Can help with osteoarthritis.
- May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
- Can help treat chronic indigestion.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Builds muscle and helps reduce fat.
- Is rich in electrolytes and can prevent fatigue.
- Can assist in weight loss.
- Improves digestion.
- Relieves constipation.
- Garlic has very little calories
- Rich in vitamin c
- May help fight colds
- Can help reduce blood pressure
- Garlic may help improve athletic performance
- Vegan meatless meatballs are suitable for a weight loss friendly meat free diet because of their high protein content.
- Due to its fiber content,this meal will keep you fuller for longer
- contains only 386 calories
- Lunch or dinner
Choose meat options here