Zucchini and lean beef
Zucchini and lean beef is nutritious and promotes weight loss because of its protein and fiber content.
Lean beef and zucchini
- Lean beef is a great source of lean protein,essential for muscle growth
- contain no sugar or starch
- High in fiber to keep you fuller for longer
- Weight loss friendly
- contains both soluble and insoluble fiber which promote healthy digestion
- Zucchini’s fiber may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels
- Reduces high blood pressure because it is high in potassium.
- rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene — two nutrients important for eye health (27Trusted Source, 28Trusted Source).
- zucchini peel extracts may help keep thyroid hormone levels stable
- helps protect your blood cholesterol from oxidation — two benefits that may lower your risk of heart disease
- reduces risk of stroke and heart disease because of its monounsaturated fat
- It lowers blood pressure, protects “bad” LDL cholesterol
particles from oxidation and improves the function of blood vessels
This meal is suitable for lunch or dinner
- It has only 293 calories
- Great for a post workout meal because of its protein content
- Keeps you fuller for longer
- Supports weight loss
- Muscle build friendly
If you are following a vegan diet, try this